Realtor.com just posted a great article about the reasons why 2016 may be YOUR year to finally purchase your first home, or find the home of your dreams!
1. Interest Rates are Still at Record Lows. A 30-year fixed mortgage rate is still hovering around 4%!
2. Rents Have Skyrocketed. The increase in rent prices is not proportional to, and exceeds, the increase in housing values.
3. Home Prices are Stabilizing.
4. Down Payments Don't Need to Break the Bank. There are a variety of mortgage options available in this market, as long as your credit score is up to par. USDA loans can require a 0% down payment! Or, the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Home Possible Advantage Program allows for a 3% down payment if your credit score is above a 620!
5. Mortgage Insurance is a Deal, Too. For FHA loans, mortgage insurance is required in case of default. The fees are lowering from 1.35% to 0.8%, and are expected to bring 250,000 new home owners into the market.
6. You'll reap major tax breaks. Unless you buy a million-dollar home, all of the interest on your mortgage is tax-deductible!
EXIT Realty Champions', Champions Gate Real Estate Office, by Reunion Resort Orlando, is a full service Real Estate Brokerage Office in Champions Gate, Davenport 33896, next to Reunion Resort in 34747. Search for homes for sale with our Realtors, local experts in Champions Gate, Reunion Resort, Kissimmee and Davenport FL. This being the main area for resort vacation homes that can be rented out to meet the Disney World Orlando>, Universal Studios and other theme park market.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a new place to live, Our Realtors can help you find the perfect home in the Orlando, Kissimmee, Davenport, Clermont area known as the Four Corners, where Osceola, Lake, Orange and Polk Counties come together, Next to Disney and the Theme Parks.
EXIT Realty Champions' Realtors in Champions Gate, have a cutting edge Digital Marketing Strategy to help you sell your home for top dollar available in today's demanding market.
Rest assured that EXIT Realty Champions will Champion your housing needs, whether buying or selling one of the biggest investments you have, your home.
Are you looking for a vacation home with a modern flare? Look no
"I started with the process for selling the house with Lizzy Byrne last October. I had information about the probable selling prices and I made a decision about it based on it. She was prompt to point out the main deficiencies to be corrected, I had a precise information about the cost involved for any repairs. I usually had informative emails about the status of the negotiations and emails in relations to decisions to be made, always I received a phone call to back important issues. She was open to clarifications and questions, it was of prime importance for me, as I was unaware of most of the selling process, like needed documentation, etc. I left to her to manage all the process with total confidence, I felt free of stress and pretty confident on the achievement of good results. I had clear explanations of pros and cons and decisions were made with sufficient information about alternatives, values and possible outcomes. Finally, I had my house sold for Christmas! It took less than 3 months and with a very happy end."